My name is Benas Leonavičius, but you can call me Ben. I am self-employed and have been my whole “career.”
Yes, I did have full-time and part-time positions while at studying at university, but always kept creating projects and freelancing on-side and went full-time with this since graduating.
Let’s start with some quick and random facts about me.
- I am from Lithuania 🇱🇹 You probably don’t know where that is, so here is a link to the map.
- I have used the internet since I was 9 years old.
- My digital expertise lies in SEO, but I did cover basically all digital marketing areas at some point.
- I am really into boards – snowboarding & wakeboarding. Check out my Instagram for photos.
- I started my first project (e-commerce) store back in 2013. It failed horribly.
- Back in 2019 sold my affiliate website for $14,000 and this proved to me there is more to be made in this area.
- My first earned cash came when I turned 18. It was from a poker tournament. The biggest sum won was over $6,000 (and that’s when I was only 23).
- Nothing here, just checking if you are still reading 😁
- Started this blog at the beginning of 2020 – a nice round number and a decade ahead!
Okay, now we are not strangers anymore! And who said fact sheets cannot be a great icebreaker?
What’s the Purpose of this Site?
To put it simply, I am trying to build a sustainable six-figure business in 4 years, by the time I am 30.
The goal is to hit $300,000/year or $25,000/month from all my business ventures combined.
And not only that, I want to document this process and this site will be where I will post all my thoughts, experiments, data, numbers, successes and failures.
No exceptions, everything is on the table on Benas Digital!
I did make a blog post going into detail about how I am planning to achieve this. 👉 You can read more here 👈
Current Challenges or Experiments
- The Podcast Experiment of 2020 🎙
- The $1,000 Medium.com Challenge ✍️
- Affiliate Marketing Website 💻
- Youtube Journey 📺
Want to follow me? Here are all the places I am at:
Email: 📫 email@example.com
This site is heavily inspired by MoneyLab.co.
I have been following Matt since 2017 or something like that and he is the most chilled guy ever. Just listen to his podcast.
I love the whole philosophy of business, the design elements, the work process.
If you take a look at his site, you may a striking similarity and you could be thinking that I am trying to copy him.
Well, yes and no.
Matt did release, as a product, his WordPress theme and I needed a place to start, so taking a few elements I liked seemed appropriate.
Either way, this is a starting point, which is what I need. The blog will eventually evolve organically based on a variety of factors.
I do want this to be “my thing” – not here to be a copycat.
Still, a huge thanks to him for making this blog possible!